Renew Your DACA

(Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)

Renewing your Deferred Action is important to maintain your status and protect yourself from potential deportations. 

The process of renewing your Deferred Action is simple and can be done by contacting our office. We will help you gather the necessary documentation and submit your renewal application to USCIS. Once your application has been processed, you will receive a new Employment Authorization Document (EAD) card which will allow you to continue working in the United States.

If you have any questions about renewing your Deferred Action status, or if you need help with any other immigration matter, contact us today. We are here to help!

%d bloggers like this: