Are you looking for an immigration lawyer?

Look No Further​

Do you have a simple immigration question?

Get your immigration questions answered from the comfort of your home. Driven by exclusive Neural Networks, our proprietary intelligent questionnaire is designed to recognize a wide variety of immigration issues. A reliable solution that can answer your general immigration questions and help you navigate through immigration laws. 

Client Testimonials

ARMANDO A. L. Acosta
ARMANDO A. L. Acosta
Read More
thank you so much Ali Hassanzadeh for all your help in my immigration case and helping me become an U.S citizen. Highly Recommended very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. Ali guided me through all my process from Political Asylum application to obtain a green card and until I got my U.S naturalization certificate he was always there, Ali was supportive and patient and answered all questions I had and gave great advice when I need it Ali went above and beyond! Thank you!
Mayra Hernandez
Mayra Hernandez
Read More
I’m very grateful with Ali Hassanzadeh he helped me with my immigration status, he made it easy to communicate with him and he responded to all my emails and concerns I definitely recommend
Vannesa Vazquez
Vannesa Vazquez
Read More
Great firm!!! They did everything to help me with my situation. Mr. Ali Hassanzadeh would answer all my emails right away and answer every question. I have been with this firm for about 10 years now and they never fail to give me the best service.
RandyandGhaleb Al-Gobi
RandyandGhaleb Al-Gobi
Read More
the new attorney (Ali Hassanzadeh) took on the process for my application very smoothly, and followed up properly. He gave a massive effort answering my question and following up with the process. I did not have any issues with him following up taking on the process by himself. He also did a very great job preparing me for the interview for the interview!
Xavier Salinas
Xavier Salinas
Read More
Did excellent work and got me exactly what I needed and was always able to get in contact with them!!! Can't say thank you enough!
Biobele Gogo-Peters
Biobele Gogo-Peters
Read More
My Attorney was Ali and he was the best. He worked with me in very difficult immigration situations and was able to still my case run smooth 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

Employment-Based O-1 Visa

Nonimmigrant Workers

O-1 visa is your ticket to coming to the United States if you possess extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics.  You may also obtain an O-1 Visa f you have record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture, television, or fashion industry. In order to qualify for an O-1 visa, you must:  

The process of obtaining an O-1 visa can be complex. It is important to work with an experienced attorney who can help you file the correct paperwork and guide you through the entire process. Click the link below to find out how our office can help.

Employment-Based Immigration

First Preference EB-1

If you have extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, you may be eligible to obtain a Green Card (lawful permanent resident status) in the United States. 

In order to qualify, you must be able to demonstrate that you have been recognized for your achievements in your field and that you will continue to work in your field of expertise in the United States. 

Outstanding professors and multinational managers or executives are also eligible for EB-1 status classification if certain criteria are met. Click the link below to find out how our office can help.

Apply for Permanent Resident Status
(Green Card)

If you are a foreign national who is physically present in the United States, you may be able to apply for permanent resident status (Green Card). There are a few ways that you can obtain permanent resident status in the United States

  • Through a family member
  • Through employment
  • As a refugee or asylum
  • Through the diversity visa lottery program


Click the link below to find out how our office can help. 

Military Parole In Place

Military Parole In Place is a process that allows certain individuals to be lawfully admitted into the United States without having to go through the regular visa process. Military PIP is the perfect solution for individuals who entered the U.S. illegally.  

This program is available for individuals who have an immediate family member who is, or has been, a member of the U.S. Armed Forces. There are many different types of individuals who are considered members of the armed forces including: 

  • Active-duty military personnel
  • Reservists
  • National Guard members, and
  • Veterans

If you have an immediate family member who falls into one of these categories, you may be eligible for Military Parole In Place. Click the link below to find out how our office can help.

Renew Your DACA

(Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)

Renewing your Deferred Action is important to maintain your status and protect yourself from potential deportations. 

The process of renewing your Deferred Action is simple and can be done by contacting our office. We will help you gather the necessary documentation and submit your renewal application to USCIS. Once your application has been processed, you will receive a new Employment Authorization Document (EAD) card which will allow you to continue working in the United States.

If you have any questions about renewing your Deferred Action status, or if you need help with any other immigration matter, contact us today. We are here to help!

Become a U.S Citizen

To be eligible for naturalization, an applicant must meet the following requirements:

The first step is to file Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. Form N-400 is a complicated document, and it’s crucial to have an experienced attorney help prepare and submit it. Our attorneys will ensure that your application is complete and strong, increasing your chances of being approved. Click the link below to find out how our office can help

Obtain a K-1 Visa for Your Fiancé(e)

If you are planning to bring your fiancé(e) to the United States, it is important to take the required steps appropriately and timely. Let us take care of your visa request so nothing gets overlooked. Our experienced lawyers consider every detail during each step along the way. An experienced attorney can help you with the paperwork and ensure filing a strong petition, which can make a huge difference in the outcome of your case. Click the link below to find out how our office can help.

Don’t let the visa process scare you! With our easy-to-use DIY Service, you can increase your chance of approval while saving money. 

Petition to Bring Relatives to The U.S.

Don't wait in line. 

Relatives of U.S. Citizens

A U.S. citizen may petition certain relatives to obtain visa and immigrate to the United States. Eligible relatives include:
  • Spouse
  • Children
  • Parent (if the U.S. citizen is at least the age of 21)
  • Siblings

Relatives of Lawful Permanent Residents

As a green-card holder (lawful permanent resident, or LPR), you may petition for certain family members to immigrate to the United States. Visas are currently available for Spouses and children of lawful Permanent Residents!  

Remove Conditions on Residence

Take the next step towards United States citizenship!

Your status is conditional if you gained lawful permanent resident status through a marriage that was less than two years old when you obtained your resident status. This means that you must file a petition to remove the conditions on your residence within 90 days prior to the expiration date of your permanent resident status (Green Card). 

We understand how important it is to have your residency status confirmed, and we will work diligently to ensure a successful outcome. Click the link below to find out how our office can help.

Waivers of Inadmissibility

Even though some applicants may have someone to sponsor them for a green card or visa, certain aspects of the applicant’s background may require obtaining an immigration waiver before applying for the desired benefit.

Immigration waivers are not easy to get. Waivers are offered on a limited basis and are discretionary.

Various waivers exist for certain applicants. Below is a list of waivers that our office handles:

I-601, Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility
I-601A, Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver
I-212, Application for Permission to Re-apply for Admission Into the United States After Deportation or Removal

Freedom of Information Act Requests

When you file a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, the government is required to provide all information related to your case. This includes copies of any forms and documents that have been filed with USCIS, as well as all communications between USCIS and other agencies or individuals.

This comprehensive history can be invaluable in helping you understand the current status of your case and what steps you need to take next. It can also help you identify any potential red flags or problems that may have arisen during the process.

At ImmigrateFast.Law, we have a team of experienced immigration lawyers who are familiar with the FOIA process and can help you obtain your entire immigration history.