Petition to Bring Relatives to The U.S.

Don't wait in line. 

Relatives of U.S. Citizens

A U.S. citizen may petition certain relatives to obtain visa and immigrate to the United States. Eligible relatives include:
  • Spouse
  • Children
  • Parent (if the U.S. citizen is at least the age of 21)
  • Siblings

Relatives of Lawful Permanent Residents

As a green-card holder (lawful permanent resident, or LPR), you may petition for certain family members to immigrate to the United States. Visas are currently available for Spouses and children of lawful Permanent Residents!