Apply for Permanent Resident Status
(Green Card)

If you are a foreign national who is physically present in the United States, you may be able to apply for permanent resident status (Green Card). There are a few ways that you can obtain permanent resident status in the United States

  • Through a family member
  • Through employment
  • As a refugee or asylum
  • Through the diversity visa lottery program


Click the link below to find out how our office can help. 

%d bloggers like this: